Complaints, Compliments and Suggestions
The Customer Care Team provide information, advice and support to patients, family members and carers.
The Customer Care Team will:
- Provide information about NHS Services
- Signpost to specialist services
- Listen to concerns, comments, compliments and suggestions
- Help solve problems that need quick resolution
- Manage complaints made about the Trust
The Customer Care Team can help to answer any questions you may have about the care the Trust provides and help guide you through services provided by the NHS and other organisations.
The Customer Care Team actively encourage the public to give feedback on the service. If you have any comments, would like to suggest any improvements or would like to use the service, please get in touch.
Please download the Customer Care leaflet to find out information on the following:
- Who can complain?
- Time limits for complaining
- Who to complain to
- Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
For an easy-read version of the leaflet, please see Customer Care Easy Read Leaflet. If you would like a copy of this leaflet in a different language or format please contact the Trust's Customer Care Team.
You also see the Trust's Customer Care Policy here, along with the Trust's Customer Care Complaints Report 2018-2019.