Early Detection and Intervention Team (EDIT)
Early Detection and Intervention Team (EDIT) is a specialist psychological therapy service that works with young people aged 14 – 35 years who are experiencing distress and symptoms such as:
- Hearing or seeing things that others cannot
- Feeling paranoid or suspicious of people or certain situations
- Unusually high or low moods
- Sleeping too much or too little
- Having difficulty concentrating and being easily distracted
What we do?
- We aim to help people get their life back on track
- To prevent difficulties getting worse
- Taking a preventative stance without labelling or judgement
- To help prevent people from developing further mental health difficulties
How to access
To refer yourself to this service, please contact your GP.
Alternatively, you can contact us directly and make a self-referral.
Salford, M6 5EJ
Telelphone: 0161 607 8270
Ashton, Wigan & Leigh
Leigh Sports Stadium, Leigh Stadium, Sale Way, Leigh, WN7 4JY
Telephone: 01942 483 290
Crossgate House, Cross Street, Sale, Cheshire, M33 7FT
Telephone: 0161 358 1390
Bentley House, Viking Works, Weston Street, Bolton, BL3 2RX
Telephone: 01204 483003
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.